- Future forecasts and historic market data can improve market and strategic planning
- Understand which channels and products will be the major winners and losers in the coming years
- Know the share of sales between different products in your key channels and how this will develop
- Assess the impact of economic recession and recovery on market growth
No. of Pages: 219
Price: Single User License: US$ 4950 Corporate User License: US$9900
This report provides detailed data on the size and development of retail sales of individual product types through specific retail channels and formats in Canada. It provides a detailed and comprehensive quantitative analysis of the trends affecting market development through both historic and forecast data.
- Detailed category coverage is provided, covering 25 products, across eight product groups that include: Apparel, Accessories and Luxury Goods, Book, News and Stationery, Electricals and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, and Sports and Leisure Equipment.
- Detailed channel coverage is provided, covering 17 products, across four channel groups that include: General Retailers, Specialist Retailers, Value Retailers, and Online Retailers.
- Forecasts allow marketers to understand the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to category and channel dynamics, and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future
- The report provides a unique mix of highly granular market data, based upon detailed industry research, in order to offer a quantitative insight into the trends and dynamics of the retail market in Canada.
- Custom segmentation of the market provides unique data and insights for marketers on the value sales of product categories and retail channels, to give unparalleled insight into the market.
- Hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters continue to be the top-most channel accounting for nearly one-third of the retail sales in the country
- Canada is one of the fastest growing countries for online retail. Canadean expects online channel share to grow at a steady pace during forecast period