This research forecasts the North American Computational Fluid Dynamics Software industry to grow at a CAGR of 15.2% over the period 2010-2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is innovation to create new market opportunities. The North American CFD Software market has also been witnessing the development of specific purpose CFD software. However, the increasing threat of open source vendors could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
This report has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on North American countries; it also covers the CFD Software market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Published: February 2012
No. of Pages: 23
Key vendors dominating this market space include Ansys Inc., CD-adapco, and Mentor Graphics.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
Table of Contents:
01. Executive Summary
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
05. Vendor Landscape
06. Market Growth Drivers
07. Market Challenges
08. Market Trends
09. Key Vendor Analysis
09.1 Ansys Inc.
09.2 CD-adapco Ltd.
09.3 Mentor Graphics Corporation
10. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:Exhibit 1: Computational Fluid Dynamics Software Market in North America 2010-2014 (US$ million)
Exhibit 2: Computational Fluid Dynamics Software Market in North America by Vendor Segmentation