The report provides value (USD million) data for each segment and sub-segment within seven market categories – Clinical Chemistry, Genetic Testing, Haematology, Histology And Cytology, Immuno Chemistry, Infectious Immunology and Microbiology Culture. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on key recent developments. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Global Markets Direct’s team of industry experts.
No. of Pages: 149
No. of Pages: 149
- Market size and company share data for In Vitro Diagnostics market categories – Clinical Chemistry, Genetic Testing, Haematology, Histology And Cytology, Immuno Chemistry, Infectious Immunology and Microbiology Culture.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within seven market categories. Data from 2003 to 2010, forecast forward for 7 years to 2017.
- 2010 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the seven market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Norway In Vitro Diagnosticsmarket.
- Key players covered include F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Siemens Healthcare, Abbott Laboratories, Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics Inc., bioMerieux S.A., Beckman Coulter, Inc. and others.
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Norway In Vitro Diagnostics competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.