Buy This Report: Green Consumers in AustraliaCompanies across multiple industries are developing products and services to harness the opportunities arising from environmentally conscious consumers. Targeting and reaching those customers requires sophisticated intelligence which relates to specific industries and includes breakdowns based on demographics, attitudes and behaviors.
Search More Then 50000 Market Research Reports at ReportsandReports
- An examination of how environmentally conscious Australian consumers are, and how this translates into green behaviours.
- An exploration of which factors affect a consumer’s choice to undertake green behaviours and purchase sustainable products.
- A snapshot of Australia’s energy, retail and automotive sectors, and analysis on the presence of green consumerism in these markets.
- Insight into which demographic groups are most responsive to environmental concerns in each sector.
Establishing real levels of consumer concern regarding environmental issues is needed to provide a base for advancing product development and marketing plans for environmentally friendly products and services.
This Green Consumer Series provides that sound base to identify opportunities and drive clients’ business decisions.
This report looks at how environmentally conscious Australian consumers are, and how these attitudes translate into purchasing decisions and lifestyle behaviors. Companies can identify the greenest consumer groups using our unique Datamonitor Green Consumer Score.
Reasons to Purchase
- Understand the factors that are driving the growth of green consumerism in Australia.
- Project which sectors present the best opportunities for green products and services.
- Develop targeted marketing strategies based on those demographic groups that are most receptive to environmental concerns.