Buy This Report: Green Consumers in BrazilEstablishing real levels of consumer concern regarding environmental issues is needed to provide a base for advancing product development and marketing plans for environmentally friendly products and services. This Green Consumer Series provides that sound base to identify opportunities and drive clients’ business decisions. This report looks at how environmentally conscious Brazilian consumers are, and how these attitudes translate into purchasing decisions and lifestyle behaviors.
Search More Then 50000 Market Research Reports at ReportsandReports
- An examination of how environmentally conscious Brazilian consumers are, and how this translates into green behaviours
- An exploration of which factors affect a consumer’s choice to undertake green behaviours and purchase sustainable products
- A snapshot of Brazil’s energy, retail and automotive sectors, and analysis on the presence of green consumerism in these markets
- Insight into which demographic groups are most responsive to environmental concerns in each sector
Brazilian consumers are highly aware of environmental problems and how their everyday activities are contributing to them, with a high proportion willing to increase the level of adoption of green behavior in their lifestyles.
The vast majority of Brazilian consumers undertaking green behaviors are doing so primarily in order to benefit the environment, as opposed to receiving the monetary savings or due to legislative pressure often associated with such behavioral change
Women display higher levels of green behavior, but levels of adoption of green behavior is expected to increase across the board over the next 3 years.
Reasons to Purchase
- Understand the factors that are driving the growth of green consumerism in Brazil
- Project which sectors present the best opportunities for green products and services
- Develop targeted marketing strategies based on those demographic groups that are most receptive to environmental concerns
Energy and Power