Original Source: In Vitro Diagnostics Market
Buy Now: Market Research
Dallas, TX: ReportsandReports announce it will carry Canada In Vitro Diagnostics Market Outlook to 2016 Market Research Report in its Store.
GlobalData’s new report, “Canada In Vitro Diagnostics Market Outlook to 2016” provides key market data on the Canada In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within seven market categories – clinical chemistry, genetic testing, histology and cytology, immuno chemistry, infectious immunology, microbiology culture, and haematology. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Market size and company share data for In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) market categories – clinical chemistry, genetic testing, histology and cytology, immuno chemistry, infectious immunology, microbiology culture, and haematology.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within seven market categories. Data from 2002 to 2009, forecast forward for 7 years to 2016.
- 2009 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the seven market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Canada In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) market.
- Key players covered include Roche, Siemens Healthcare, Abbott, Beckman Coulter, Biomerieux, Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, and Becton, Dickinson.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Canada In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Browse complete report: Canada In Vitro Diagnostics Market Outlook to 2016
Browse all Medical Devices Market Research Reports
Browse all GlobalData Market Research Reports
Browse all Newly Published Market Research Reports
Reports and Reports comprises an online library of 10,000 reports, in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets, and 25 industry specific websites. Our client list boasts almost all well-known publishers of such reports across the globe. We as a third-party reseller of market research reports employ a number of marketing tools, such as press releases, email-marketing and effective search-engine optimization techniques to drive revenues for our clients. We also provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
7557 Rambler road,
Suite 727, Dallas, TX 75231