This report provides data and analysis on category-level spending outlooks, budgets, supplier selection criteria, business challenges, and investment opportunities of leading purchase decision makers in the global food and beverage industry.
The report also identifies future growth of buyers and suppliers, M&A, and e-procurement in the global food and beverage industry. It not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors in the global food and beverage industry, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities, by providing access to information categorized by region, company type, and size.
The marketing budgets of global food and beverage industry supplier respondents are expected to rise by an average of 4.5% over the next 12 months.
Supplier respondents plan to spend more on different online media formats such as newsletters, blogs, videos, webcasts, podcasts, online resource centers, and talkback.
Reasons to buy
- Project industry trends and revenue growth expectations in 2012 and make informed business decisions. Drive revenues by understanding future product investment areas and key growth regions.
- Uncover key challenges and opportunities and identify key actions required to maintain and win buyer business.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying how buyer budgets are changing and the direction of spending in the future.
- Better promote your business by aligning your capabilities and business practices with your customer’s changing needs.
- Secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the behavior and changing strategies of industry buyers.
Contact email@example.com for more information.